Matrix – Reboot

I don’t think I am different than most when it comes to clutter and mess. It becomes a distraction visually, physically and mentally.
I created this Edublog site as a home for my academic musings and as an attempt to publicly talk out some of my professional challenges as well as to push my research thinking to a broader audience. This didn’t happen and I realized that I found more time for personal rants and many other distractions. My academic agenda was silent and my personal academic journey became a struggle.

I have restructured this blog to focus on my education/academic journey and I have created a separate blog (stuartberry.com) to house my personal world. I have moved all of the personal posts and rants out of this blog and placed them into this new WordPress site. “A place for everything and everything in its place” Thanks Ben Franklin.

One comment

1. Hi Stuart,
    I’ve just read your blogs and enjoyed them immensely. They’ve pushed me to get back to blogging and given me a good example of how to use the blogs both to prompt my learning and to introduce new learning to larger audiences.

Thanks,
    Mary